A delicious dessert that couldn't be easier to make. Kids especially love layering fruits in fancy glasses.
- 4 cups (1000 mL) Okanagan Coronation grapes
- 1 cup (250 mL) sour cream, stirred
- 4 tbsp (60 mL) brown sugar
- Optional garnish: fresh mint sprigs
- Add ½ cup (125 mL) of grapes to parfait or stemmed goblets and top with 2 tbsp (30 mL) sour cream.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar. Repeat layers and refrigerate.
- Chill before serving.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint, if desired.
Okanagan Blue Grapes make clear royal purple jelly. To ensure that your jelly will set, choose grapes that are not all fully ripe (some should be slightly reddish). A three litre basket will make four 250 mL jars of jelly.
Post Office Box 1138,
Penticton, BC, V2A 6J9
EMAIL: contact form
PHONE: 1 877 762 4652