Grape Yogurt Pops
Add grapes or a combination of your favorites. Low fat or fat-free yogurt will freeze faster than regular yogurt.
- 2 cups (500 mL) vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup (250mL) fresh or frozen Okanagan Coronation grapes
- ½ cup banana slices, strawberries, or raspberries
- 2-4 tbsp (30mL-60mL) honey
- In blender, purée yogurt and fruit until smooth.
- Sweeten with honey to taste.
- Pour mixture into a shallow container and freeze 30 minutes.
- Transfer to blender and blend for 1 minute.
- Pour slushy mixture into Popsicle moulds or ice cube trays; insert sticks when mixture is half frozen.
- 2 cups British Columbia grapes, cut in half & seeds removed
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 jalapeno chili, chopped and seeded
- ¼ cup snipped cilantrol
- 4 tbsp. toasted silver almonds
- 1 pinch of salt
- ⅛ tsp. cayenne pepper
- Mix all ingredients; let stand for one hour before serving.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Post Office Box 42,
Grand Forks, BC, V0H 1H0
EMAIL: contact form
PHONE: 1 877 762 4652